Wednesbury is a town in the West Midlands, in the borough of Sandwell.
Clock number one is at this garage at the junction of Potters Lane and Bridge Street.
In the town centre, more precisely in Market Place, is a fine clock tower.
As inscribed on the stone plaque below, the clock tower was erected to commemorate the coronation of King George V, with the foundation stone being laid in 1911.
Nearly one hundred years on, the Morrisons supermarket was opened in November 2007.
It has large modern clock faces over its two entrances.
Close by is the equally modern clock outside the bus station, which was rebuilt in 2004. The simple silver, blue and white colour scheme looks magnificent.
A more traditional clock face can be found in Upper High Street, at the premises of S Webb and Son, Funeral Directors.
Up the hill, not surprisingly called Church Hill, is the church of St Bartholomew.
The building dates back to the 15th / 16th centuries, although has undergone various restorations, rebuildings, and modifications, most extensively in the 19th century. The clock itself was added in 1855.
And our final point of call in Wednesbury is another church, this time that of St James in St James Street.
The church was consecrated in May 1848.